November 28, 2014 by ANT Lawyers
Temporary Residence Card in Vietnam
If a foreigner have been sponsored work permit in Vietnam to work or he/she decides to set up a company in Vietnam, he/she could be granted temporary residence card to live in Vietnam instead of applying and re-newing business or travel visas every three months.
We detail here some procedures which help foreigners to prepare for before applying for temporary residence card.
I. Subjects to be granted temporary residence card:
• Members of foreign representative agencies and their accompanying relatives (father, mother, wife, husband, children under 18 years old).
• Foreigners who work with the Institute of the Supreme People’s Procuracy, the Supreme People’s Court, the ministries, ministerial-level agencies, agencies attached to the Government and People’s Committees of provinces and cities directly under the Central Government and the Central offices of mass organizations, mass organizations.
•Foreigners who work in projects already approved by competent state agencies licensed in Vietnam.
• Foreigners who work with businesses in Vietnam has the work permit valued more than 01 year.
• Persons on the payroll of foreign representative offices and branches of economic organization, culture and other professional organizations of foreign non-governmental organizations based in Vietnam.
• Foreigners staying in Vietnam for other purposes.
II. Conditions for implementation
+ Time to stay in Vietnam more than 01 year;
+ Valid passport more than 01 year;
III. The composition, the number of records:
1) The composition profile, including:
• A written request of agencies, organizations and individuals offering, guarantee and propose for temporary residence card;
• 01 declaration of information of foreigners who apply for temporary residence, with photos and sealed by the agency or organization: A written request for temporary residence card (Form N7A); a declaration about Foreigners applying for temporary resident card (Form N7B)
• 02 3 x4 cm size photographs;
• 01 copies of passport, valid visa, immigration cards (bring original for comparison);
• 01 copies or photo (bring the original for comparison) proof of purpose to stay in Vietnam.
As the case may file appropriate documents: investment licenses, permits the establishment of enterprises, work permit in Vietnam, certificate of board members and permits the establishment of representative offices, marriage/birth registration.
2) The number of records: 01 (one).
IV. Implementing agencies administrative procedures:
Immigration management Department, Police provinces and cities directly under the Central Government.
V. Implementation time: 05 to 07 days;
VI. Subjects performed: by organizations and individuals;
Please contact us for inquiries through email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our partners directly at + 84 912 817 823. ANT Lawyers, your lawyers in Vietnam.