Trademarks are an important part of client company’s competitive edge. ANT Lawyers IP practice helps you protect these valuable intellectual assets, through trademark registration, oppositions, and other trademark protection resolutions in Vietnam.
In particular, ANT Lawyers IP practice offers client services as following:
- Trademark Availability Searches
- Trademark Watch Service
- Trademark Filings & Trademark Registrations
- Recordals of Amendments, Assignments, Merger Agreements, Licences
- Filing Opposition & Responses
Our trademark attorneys in Vietnam will process client’s trademark registration by carrying out the following steps:
- Providing our clients with cost estimates for searching and filing applications
- Conducting comprehensive clearance searches including analysis about registration of the required trademarks and providing advice on the most appropriate and cost-effective method to obtain a clearance
- Preparing and filing trademark applications, including obtaining appropriate legalization of documents and translations (if applicable)
- Responding to objections raised by Registrars and potential third party oppositions
- Negotiating settlement agreements when necessary to overcome prior marks
- Obtaining a Certificate of Trademark Registration once your trademark is approved
- Recording changes in name and address of proprietor, assignments, licenses and renewals of trademarks
- Providing solutions for trademark protection in Vietnam.
Learn more about our ANT Lawyers Intellectual Property practice, its experience, and team members here.
Please contact our trademark attorneys in Vietnam for advice via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +84 912 817 823.
Let ANT Lawyers help your business in Vietnam.