Under Intellectual Property Law of Vietnam, invention is a technical solution which must be of worldwide novelty, involves inventive steps and is applicable in various social and economic fields.
The subject of invention and utility solution may be a device, process, substance, microorganisms, cell culture, and use thereof in accordance with a new function. Subject shall not be protected as inventions include: plant or animal varieties; method for prevention, diagnosis or treatment of diseases in human being, animals or plants; topographical design of integrated circuits; computer programs.
ANT Lawyers IP practice provides clients patent services as following:
- Advise legal matters and the patent-ability of inventions and utility solutions in Vietnam and in abroad;
- Conduct patent searches and provide information on invention or utility solution, advice measures to protect patent or utility solution in Vietnam and abroad;
- Complete the applications (including translating, writing patent description, preparing illustrative drawings of patent) and file to register invention license or utility solution;
- Enforce the invention or utility solution rights, including investigation, supervision, negotiation, mediation, lawsuit initiation to handle infringement in Vietnam and oversea.
- Advise matters related to maintenance, payment of maintenance fee; recording of all changes of patent application/registrations;
- Draft, evaluate, register usage or ownership transfer of contracts on invention or utility solution;
Learn more about our ANT Lawyers Intellectual Property practice, its experience, and team members here.
Please contact our trademark attorneys in Vietnam for advice via email email@example.com or call us at +84 912 817 823.
Let ANT Lawyers help your business in Vietnam.