At ANT Lawyers, we represent clients in infrastructure, energy and resource projects. We are exclusive Vietnam law firm member of Prae Legal, a global law firm network with more than 150 law firm members globally. For cross-border transactions, the team coordinates and utilizes relevant Prae Legal member offices to provide necessary advice on local laws, taking into account the client’s needs in Vietnam. For inbound and domestic transactions, our project lawyers advise on Vietnam laws to review and prepare documentation for licensing application where foreign investors are involved.
We have been involved in several major projects:
- Nortel Networks Canada, a contractor in HTC infrastructure mobile networks project for Vietnam Mobile operator;
- Construction and Energy Project
- Toshiba Corporation,
- Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co.,
- IHI Corporation
- CTCI Corporation, EPC consortium in Van Phong Power Plant in Khanh Hoa province;
- Energy and power
- ASIA RENERGY, in Thuan Nhien Phong Wind Power plant in Binh Thuan province.
Please contact us through email firstname.lastname@example.org, call our office at +84 28 730 86 529 or talk to our partner directly at +84 912 817 823.
Let ANT Lawyers help your business in Vietnam.